Acefast wall charger USB Type C / USB 32W, PPS, PD, QC 3.0, AFC, FCP (A5)
Acefast fast wall charger. It has a total of 2 ports, USB Type C and USB. The first USB Type C plug labeled "C1" enables charging with a maximum power of 20W, and the USB A1 plug up to 12W. Allows for quick charging, among others in PPS, Power Delivery, Quick Charge 3.0, AFC and FCP standards. 2 devices can be connected to it at the same time. It is made of fireproof PC material. It has been equipped with many protections, such as overheating, overvoltage, high voltage or overload.
- Input current: AC 100-240V, 0.6A, 50 / 60Hz, EU plug
- Output current:
- USB Type C1: DC 5V / 2.4A, 9V / 2.22A, 12V / 1.67A, 20W.
- USB A1: 5V / 2.4A, 12W max
- USB Type C + USB: 20W + 12W, max 32W
- Fast Charging: PPS, Power Delivery 20W, Quick Charge 3.0, AFC, FCP and others
- Fireproof PC material, sturdy and durable, built-in security
- Dimensions: 88.2 x 28 x 49 mm
- Weight: ~ 82g
- White color
- V0 fire protection, PSE, 3C, ERP6 energy efficiency certificate
- Adapted to power tablets, phones and other devices
The most important advantages
- Working with power up to 32W. The charger transfers 20W of power to the USB Type C "C1" output port and 12W to USB A1.
- Charge 2 devices at once. Two cables, USB Type-C and USB, can be connected to the charger at the same time. The charger then gives a current of 5V / 3A to be divided into 2 ports.
- PPS fast charging. Programmable Power Supply (PPS) is a technology that is compatible with many fast charging standards, including Power Delivery and Quick Charge.
- Built-in security systems. The charging process is constantly monitored by the processor that controls the operation of the charger. He deals with, among others protection against overheating, overvoltage, overload and electrostatic discharge.