Acefast wall charger (UK plug) 2x USB Type C 40W, PPS, PD, QC 3.0, AFC, FCP (A12)
Acefast fast wall charger. Intended for the British market, fits UK type sockets. It has 2 USB Type C ports that enable charging with power up to 20W (40W in total). It allows you to quickly charge two devices at the same time, incl. in PPS, Power Delivery 20W, Quick Charge 3.0, AFC and FCP standards. It is made of fireproof PC material. It has been equipped with many protections, such as overheating, overvoltage, high voltage or overload.
- Input current: AC 100-240V, 0.6A, 50 / 60Hz, UK plug
- Output current:
- USB Type C1 PD 3.0: DC 5V / 2.4A, 9V / 2.22A, 12V / 1.67A, 20W
- USB Type C2: PD 3.0: DC 5V / 2.4A, 9V / 2.22A, 12V / 1.67A, 20W
- Maximum load: 20W + 20W = 40W
- Fast Charging: PPS, Power Delivery 20W, Quick Charge 3.0, AFC, FCP and others
- Fireproof PC material, sturdy and durable, built-in security
- Dimensions: 90.6 x 49 x 53.6 mm
- Weight: ~ 115g
- Black colour
- V0 fire protection, PSE, 3C, ERP6 energy efficiency certificate
The most important advantages
- Working with power up to 40W. The charger transfers 20W of power to two USB Type C ports, which in total gives a load of up to 40W during charging.
- Charge 2 devices at once. At the same time, two USB Type C cables can be connected to the charger and, for example, 2 phones can be charged simultaneously.
- UK plug. The charger is adapted to the English plug. It can be used in Great Britain and Ireland.
- PPS fast charging. Programmable Power Supply (PPS) is a technology that is compatible with many fast charging standards, including Power Delivery and Quick Charge.
- Built-in security systems. The charging process is constantly monitored by the processor controlling the operation of the charger. He deals with, among others protection against overheating, overvoltage, overload and electrostatic discharge.